Copyrights @ Journal 2014 - Designed By Templateism - SEO Plugin by MyBloggerLab

Sunday 21 August 2016

, , ,

Share
(Book Cover Source: www.goodreads.com)

Hello Readers...

Few weeks back, I have posted the review of Defective , the first book in the Outcast series written by Belinda Austin. The book cover for the second book "5 Chances" is out, so, I will lke to share the book cover and trailer with you until I get my hands on this book.

Here is a brief synopsis of the book:

" Ivory is obsessed with saving the Outcasts from vanishing from the CommonWealth of Earth. She vows to find out more about the lab experiments  going on at the Barren Island. The FRE (Fenatic Rule Enforcers - genetically modified humans) burned her boat, the Renegade; and she must find a rogue replacement, a fixer-upperboat someone threw away last year.

She has smuggled an Outcast out of Barren Island, but can she smuggle herself in to learn more about the high-tech secrets the CommonWealth is hiding? Perhaps the answers are in Lockup, the dreaded insane asylum mean for the Outcast  who have accumulated 25 demerits. At lockup us the Mortuary, a tunnel leading into the darkness. All Ivory must do to be thrown into the Lockup is to act even more rebellious and gain the attention of the Behaviour Drones and the FRE.

Ivory will do whatever it takes to save herself and her friends from extinction in a world where people have become immortal, except the Outcast, the thorn in the CommonWealth's side."

The video trailer of this book has been release just couple of days back. Here is the trailer:




From the synopsis and the trailer, it feels like Belinda Austin is trying to get more details and more twists into the story, which is actually cool as this will make the series more interesting. Also I am expecting more action in this book. So initial impressions, this book looks interesting and I will definitely try to get my hands on this book. Just in case, if you haven't checkout the review of the first book in the "Outcast" series, here is direct link to my post where I have written in-depth analysis of the book:

Review of "Defective (Book 1) written by Belinda Austin.

The expected date of release of this book is 2nd November, 2016. I will keep you guys posted on twitter, once I get this book. So, if you are not following me on twitter, do follow me on my twitter handle  @SawantSushant96. Also SUBSCRIBE via mail to get the new post right into you mail.

So until next time, this is me Sushant signing off. You guys have a great day.

CIAO.



0 comments:

Post a Comment